Poor nutrition and eating habits are very costly to companies today – increased obesity, chronic disease, rising health insurance claims and absenteeism are hindering employee productivity. I offer a variety of corporate nutrition programs to educate employees about healthier choices and to raise awareness about preventing and managing chronic disease.
Choose the program below that works best for your company or we can personalize a program specifically for your employees needs!
- 1 hour Lunch & Learns (see topics below)
- Cooking Classes
- 4 Week Wellness/Weight Loss Program
Lunch & Learn Topics:
- Why Low-Fat is Making You Fat – Fats are one of the most misunderstood areas of nutrition. Not all fats are bad for you, in fact – you need healthy fats to reach and remain a healthy weight, to absorb certain vitamins, and for brain health. Let me teach you which fats are healthy, and which ones to avoid.
- Common Weight Loss Mistakes – Frustrated with diets? It’s no wonder – there is a lot of misinformation out there. Let me help dispel the myths and explain the core reason why most diets don’t work! Your diet is what is fails – not you!
- Inflammation – Inflammation is linked to increased risk of diseases as well as pain. Learn which foods increase inflammation and which foods can help to reduce it.
- Bye Bye Belly Bloat – Digestive troubles are plaguing this country, and causing major discomfort at work. I have a protocol that offers practical tips for helping people to understand how the digestive system works, and natural ways to improving it.
- Superfood Snacks & Breakfast– Learn exactly what superfoods are, the health benefits, and how to easily and successfully incorporate them into your diet.
I’ve worked with many companies including IDEXX, TideSmart, and Bernstein, Shur, Sawyer & Nelson. If you have further questions, please contact me and we can chat!