You’ve got questions. I have answers.
I provide individual, couples, teen and small group sessions using a highly individualized process that will help you achieve your results. It is never about one particular food, nutrient or magic number on the scale. Instead, I teach you how your body uses the food you eat to support and sustain your lifestyle, arming you with the knowledge you need to make informed choices.
I am not about fad diets or supplements – just science-based nutrition advice to help guide you towards a healthier lifestyle, one delicious meal at a time!
This session is for you if...
- you are interested in jump starting a wellness program
- you are feeling tired, run down and fatigued
- you are frustrated with past attempts at lasting weight loss
- you have nutrition questions that need answers
- you have intense cravings for foods that just aren’t serving you
- you want to transition to a healthier diet and lifestyle but you don’t know where to begin
What is possible, is understanding your complete individuality and embracing it.
During our session, we will discuss a healthy eating plan that keeps your health concerns in mind, and also incorporates your individual needs such as including your personal nutrient requirements, food preferences, lifestyle and level of physical activity.
Please note: My office is in Yarmouth, Maine, where I see clients in person. Appointments can also be scheduled via phone, email and/or Face Time or Skype if you are not within driving distance.